The growth of health issues and lifestyle diseases, including the younger population, is fueled by fast-changing lifestyles. Medical treatment costs are rising, emphasizing the need for financial preparedness. Here comes LIC Arogya Rakshak Plan 906, a benefit-based health insurance policy that covers specific health risks and aids during emergencies, extending coverage to the entire family under a single plan. Let’s delve into the LIC Arogya Rakshak plan details for more information.
Eligibility for LIC Arogya Rakshak Plan 906
Here are the LIC Arogya Rakshak plan details concerning its eligibility criteria are boxed below
|Condition||Principal Insured||Insured Spouse/Parents||Insured Children|
|Minimum entry age||18 Years||18 Years||91 days Completed|
|Maximum entry age||65 Years||65 Years||20 Years|
|Cover ceasing age||80 Years||80Years and 70 Years||25 Years|
|Initial Daily Benefit ( minimum)||Rs 2,500||Rs. 2,500||Rs 2,500|
|Initial Daily Benefit (Maximum)||Rs 10,000||Less than or equal to PI-insured spouse or parents||Less than or equal to the insured spouse|
|Cover period||80||70else 80||25|
Read More: LIC Amulya Jeevan II Plan
Features of LIC Arogya Rakshak Plan 906
LIC Arogya Rakshak plan 906 launched as a regular premium, non-linked policy, and non-participating. The policy offers predetermined benefits irrespective of the actual medical expenses. Noteworthy LIC Arogya Rakshak plan details about its features include
- 18 to 65 years for adults, 91 days to 20 years for children age for eligibility.
- Coverage up to 80 years for adults and 25 years for children.
- Initial daily benefit: Rs. 2500 to Rs. 10,000 per insured individual (in multiples of Rs. 500).
- Financial protection for Hospitalization or surgery.
- Auto Step Up benefit allows for increasing health coverage.
- No-claim benefit of 5% of the initial daily benefit after every three claim-free years.
- Health checkup coverage up to half of the applicable daily benefit once in three policy years.
- Premium waiver benefits for one year.
Read More: LIC Jeevan Akshay VI Pension Plan
Benefits OF LIC Arogya Rakshak Plan 906
The LIC Arogya Rakshak plan 906 is designed as a fixed benefit plan that provides benefits under specific conditions. Some of its benefits are listed as
1. Cash Benefits
After Arogya Rakshak LIC policy details for Hospitalization, it is clear that LIC Arogya Rakshak 906 provides hospital daily cash benefits exceeding 24 hours. For ICU stays, the benefit gets doubled. In the first year, up to 30 days of Hospitalization are covered. From the second year onwards, coverage extends from 90 to 900 days throughout the policy term.
2. Daycare Procedure Benefits
The Arogya Rakshak plan 906 offers a daycare procedure benefit, paying up to 5 times the applicable daily benefit. It covers 3-day care procedures per policy year, with a maximum of 30 procedures throughout the policy duration.
Under the LIC plan 906, the daycare procedure benefits pay up to 5 times, covering three procedures per policy year. A maximum of 30 procedures throughout the policy duration.
3. Medical Management Benefits
The medical management benefit of the LIC Arogya Rakshak plan 906 provides coverage for Hospitalization exceeding 24 hours. This treats malaria, dengue, pulmonary TB, pneumonia, or viral hepatitis A. This benefit pays 2.5 times the applicable daily benefit, with a maximum of 2 times per policy year.
The extended hospitalization benefit under the LIC Arogya Rakshak plan includes coverage for hospital stays exceeding 30 days. It comes with a payment of 10 times the applicable daily benefit. This benefit can be claimed in addition to the same hospitalization benefits. The death benefit under this plan 906 covers the primary insured’s death. The policy continues with a premium waiver benefit for at least 15 years. This is only until dependent children exceed 25 years of age, known as Auto Health Cover.
4. Optional Benefits
The LIC plan 906 offers optional benefits, such as a quick cash facility, member addition/removal option, LIC’s term assurance rider, and LIC’s accident benefit rider.
Read More: LIC Jeevan Saral 165 Maturity Calculator
LIC Arogya Rakshak Plan 906 Details of Hospitalization
- During the coverage period, if Hospitalization lasts more than 24 hours due to injury or illness, the Arogya Rakshak Policy provides Hospital Cash Benefit (HCB).
- In Hospitalization in a General or Special ward, the applicable daily benefits for every 24 hours and any excess beyond 4 hours are payable.
- For Hospitalization in an Intensive Care Unit (ICU), twice the Applicable Daily Benefit in a policy year is paid. If there is a combined stay in both Non-ICU and ICU, the amount is calculated based on how many days are spent in each unit.
LIC Arogya Rakshak Plan 906 Benefits of Hospitalization
- The Hospital Cash Benefit (HCB) applies to Hospitalization in India only.
- HCB is limited to 30 days in the first policy year, while in subsequent policy years; it is limited to 90 days.
- Throughout the policy term, the maximum number of days for HCB cannot exceed 900 days.
As per the Arogya Rakshak LIC policy details, it provides complete health insurance that provides fixed benefits for medical needs. With flexible options for coverage and additional benefits, such as the quick cash facility and riders, it offers financial protection against rising medical costs. The policy ensures peace of mind for individuals and their families by providing coverage for specific health risks and allowing for easy customization. Its Auto Health Cover and premium waiver benefit offer extended coverage and financial stability. By carefully analyzing Arogya Rakshak LIC policy details, it is a reliable choice for individuals seeking health insurance. It caters to their evolving needs and safeguards against unexpected medical emergencies.
LIC Arogya Rakshak Plan 906 – FAQs
Arogya Rakshak LIC policy details about minimum and maximum entry age?
Ans. The minimum entry age for adults is 18 years, while the upper cap is 65. The minimum and maximum entry ages for children are 91 days and 20 years, respectively.
Can I increase the health coverage under the LIC Arogya Rakshak plan 906?
Ans. You can increase your health coverage through the Auto StepUp benefit. This benefit adds 15% of the initial daily benefit to the daily benefit of the previous year, continuing until the applicable daily benefit is 1.5 times the initial daily benefit.
what are the Arogya Rakshak LIC policy details about medical checkups?
Ans. The LIC Arogya Rakshak plan 906 covers health checkups for each insured member. The coverage is up to half the applicable daily benefit and is available once every three years.
Is LIC Arogya Rakshak plan 906 applicable for Hospitalization outside of India?
Ans. No, the Hospital Cash Benefit (HCB) under the policy applies only to Hospitalization occurring in India.
Can I add or remove members from the LIC Arogya Rakshak plan 906?
Ans. Yes, the policy allows adding or removing members per your requirements. This allows flexibility in adjusting coverage based on your changing family needs.