At some other point in our lives, we all need insurance. We want them. For the benefit and protection of our families and loved ones. Choosing an insurance plan that’s suitable for you is a tricky thing. Since it is a matter of security and money, you need to know all you can about a policy plan. HDFC Life Click to Protect insurance plan is an effective insurance plan. You might want to look into the details of the scheme.
HDFC Click to Protect Plan
HDFC Life Insurance provides you with beneficial plans for you and your family. The Click to Protect insurance policy is one of their risk protection programs. This program pays a considerable amount of money to the nominee in case of the policyholder’s death.
|Policy Term (in years)||10||30|
|Age of Policy Holder During Entry||18||55|
|Age at the Time of Maturity||28||65|
|Sum Assured by the Policy (in Rs)||10,00,000||10,00,00,000|
|Premium (in Rs)||2,000||No Limit|
|Premium Payment Term (in years)||Equal to Policy Term|
The best feature of the HDFC Life Click to Protect plan is that it is available online. You can purchase the plan online, at your convenience.
Why Buy HDFC Life Click to Protect Plan?
HDFC Click to Protect Plus is a perfect choice of insurance policy for anyone who wishes to have long-term protection. However, it is better to purchase some additional rider coverage.
Features and Benefits of the Insurance Plan
The features and benefits of HDFC Life the insurance plan that should interest you are as follows
- HDFC Life Click to Protect offers a high claim settlement ratio – almost 95.54%, which is the company record for individual and group plans as of 31st July 2013.
- This HDFC insurance plan covers all sorts of deaths. This includes death caused by terrorist attacks or even heavy downpours.
- Over 1 lakh families have opted for this risk protection plan and have been secured through the same.
- You can purchase this life insurance plan online. In the modern world of technology, that is an additional feature you might want to consider.
The Click to Protect Plan provides the policyholder with the following benefits as well
- Death Benefit: The death benefit is very simple. In case the policyholder of the insurance policy dies, the Sum Assured will be rewarded to the nominee mentioned in the policy.
- Income Tax Benefit: Premiums that are paid under any Life Insurance premium are an exemption for taxable income up to Rs1,00,000 under Section 80c.
Eligibility for the Insurance Policy
You need to be 18 years of age at least to apply for the HDFC Life Click to Protect plan. The maximum period for applying for this insurance is 55 years.
Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for this Click to Protect plan. However, if you choose the plan as a resident and later become an NRI, you can continue on this insurance plan.
Exclusions to the Policy Plan
Before you purchase any plan, you must know about the exclusions as well. There are a few exclusions to this policy plan.
- Since this is purely a term investment policy, it does not have any maturity benefit.
- Death by suicide does not extract the benefits of the policy.
- The Click to Protect insurance policy does not come with any riders attached.
Some Additional Things You Must Know
- If the applicant suddenly stops paying the premiums, he/she is excluded from enjoying the benefits of the plan.
- In case the policy has lapsed, an application for the revival of the HDFC Click to Protect policy must be submitted within two years after the date of lapse and within the expiry of the policy term.