Managing your finances has become very convenient in today’s fast-paced digital age. Bajaj Finserv, one of India’s leading financial services companies, offers its customers a user-friendly online platform known as the Bajaj Customer Portal. The Bajaj Finserv customer portal serves as a one-stop solution for your major financial tracking needs. You can conveniently keep track of your loans and other transactions. This portal is available easily through the Bajaj Finserv customer portal login.
In this article, we will describe the Bajaj customer portal and how you can do the Bajaj customer portal login.
What is the Bajaj Customer Portal?
The Bajaj Finserv Customer Portal is an online platform designed to empower customers with the ability to manage their financial products and services efficiently. This digital platform has many features catering to all your ‘Do-it-yourself’ needs.
The Bajaj customer portal offers a seamless and secure way to access details about your loans, EMI cards, and pre-approved offers.
How to do the Bajaj Finserv Customer Portal Login?
To access all the benefits of the Bajaj finance customer portal, you need to do the Bajaj customer portal login first. You can do it either by going to the Bajaj Experia customer portal login via OTP or through a password. Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can do the Bajaj Finserv customer portal login using both:
How Bajaj Finserv Customer Portal Login with an OTP?
- Visit the official Bajaj Finserv website.
- Enter your registered mobile number, customer ID, or email ID on the Bajaj customer portal login
- Select the ‘Send OTP’ option.
- Click ‘Generate OTP’ and move on to the next verification steps.
- Then you will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to log in successfully.
Bajaj Customer Portal Login with a Password
- Visit the official Bajaj Finserv website.
- Go to the Bajaj Finserv customer portal login.
- Enter your registered customer ID, mobile number, or email ID in the login field.
- Choose the ‘I have Password’ button.
- Then Click on “Next’ and start doing the next verification steps.
- Click on “Login” to access your account.
How Bajaj Customer Portal Login with the Bajaj Finserv App?
- Download the Bajaj FInserv mobile app through the Play Store or App Store.
- Enter your Bajaj Finserv customer ID and password.
- Use the OTP received on your mobile number to verify your identity and continue with the Bajaj Finserv customer portal login
Bajaj allows you to access the Bajaj customer portal through your Facebook and Google accounts. You can choose them as they are also a convenient option to access the Bajaj Experia customer portal.
Step-by-step Guide to Manage Your Profile Details on the Bajaj Customer Portal
The Bajaj Finserv customer portal allows you to change and manage your profile details. You can follow this guide to maintain or update your profile:
- Step 1: Log in to the Bajaj Finserv Customer Portal using your registered mobile number and password.
- Step 2: Verify your details using your Date Of Birth and proceed to the next steps.
- Step 3: Go to the “Profile” section and click ‘View Profile’.
- Step 4: Click ‘Edit’ and enter your new information, such as name, address, and email ID.
- Step 5: Verify the changes and click “Save”.
How to Access Your Loan Details on Bajaj Customer Portal
You can easily access your loan details via the Bajaj Finance customer portal. Just follow these steps:
- Log in to the Bajaj Customer Portal.
- Go to the “My Accounts” section.
- Enter your registered details and verify using your Date of birth to do the Bajaj customer portal login.
- Select the loan account you want to view for detailed information.
You can also check your loan details on the Bajaj Finserv app alternatively.
Benefits and Features of the Bajaj Finserv Customer Portal
The Bajaj customer portal offers many benefits after the Bajaj Finserv customer portal login. Some of them are given below:
1. Loan Account Overview
You can use the Bajaj Finserv customer portal to view detailed information about your existing loans. You can view details like EMI amount, outstanding balances, EMI due dates or repayment schedules, and interest rates.
2. EMI Card Management
You can access and manage your Bajaj Finserv EMI card via the Bajaj customer portal, allowing you to make hassle-free purchases on easy EMIs.
3. Check pre-approved Offers
You can explore customized offers for various financial products on the Bajaj customer portal. These offers will be based on the details you provide, your financial profile, and your credit history.
4. Profile Management
You can easily update your personal details, contact information, and communication preferences on the Bajaj Finserv customer portal without having to visit the branch physically.
5. Download your Documents
You can easily access and download important documents of loans and fixed deposits through the Bajaj customer portal. Documents such as no dues certificates, interest certificates, and statements of account can be downloaded using the portal.
6. Secure Transactions
The Bajaj customer portal is a very secure platform that ensures the safety of your financial information.
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care
For any queries or assistance, Bajaj Finserv provides a devoted customer care service that you can reach through various channels, including phone, email, and chat support. The Bajaj Finserv customer care service ensures prompt responses to customer inquiries. In the comprehensive table below, you will find all the details related to Bajaj Experia customer portal customer service.
|Bajaj Finserv Customer Care||Contact no: 086980 10101|
|Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Customer Care||Contact no: 022 – 71190900
|Bajaj Finserv Loan Customer Care||8698010101|
|Bajaj finance customer portal for grievance||020-71177266|
Bajaj Finserv Customer Service Via SMS
Use the following keyword to find answers to your specific query on the Bajaj Finance customer portal.
|PIN||To get your 4-digit EMI Card PIN|
|VAN||To get your Flexi Virtual Account Number (Not applicable for Salaried Flexi customers)|
|UPDEMAIL <New Email ID>||To update new email ID (UPDEMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|EMICARD||To know the EMI network card details|
|EXPERIA||Know the Experia Customer Portal username and password|
|FD||To get FD account details|
|HELP||To know the latest loan details|
The Bajaj finance customer portal is a powerful tool that puts the control of your financial products in your hands. With its user-friendly interface and features like managing loans and EMI cards, it is one of the top choices of consumers. You can do the Bajaj customer portal login to take advantage of this amazing Bajaj Finserv customer portal.
Bajaj Finserv Customer Portal Login – FAQs
Is the Bajaj finance customer portal secure?
Ans. Yes, Bajaj Finserv uses advanced security measures to protect your financial information. Hence, it is absolutely safe to use the Bajaj Experia customer portal.
Can I apply for new products through the Bajaj Finance customer portal?
Ans. Yes, you can explore and apply for various financial products and offers through the Bajaj customer portal.
What should I do at that time if I forget my password?
Ans. Click on the “Forgot Password” option on the login page and follow the prompts to reset your password.
How can I contact Bajaj Finserv customer care?
Ans. You can reach Bajaj Finserv customer care through the provided contact details on their official website. Additionally, all the details for their customer care are provided in this article as well.